datwun

Ah wicked man thanks a lot! Gives me something good to work with, I was getting a bit frustrated with what I had.

Edit that video's great, but check out this one from the same guys :S

It's actually an amazing sonic study in that weird thing of way too pristinely produced 'raw sounds'. Very simulacrum

Last edited:

wise

bare BARE BONES

Home Sundays LIVE 002 Carnao Beats (16.02.14)

Lance Morgan - LoveHOUSE February 15th (Live Set)

Mark Radford live @ The Ministry Of Sound - AudioRehab 1.2.14

RS4 Live @ KOOKY Secret Venue, Leicester

The Mr & Mrs Smith Show March 2014 Mix

001: Love Amplified Podcast - Mixed By Arun Verone [House Entertainment UK]

Be Free - Roof Top Party @ Secret Location - Sat 19th April 2014 - Promo Mix by Lee 'B3' Edwards

TakeOver with Jay Cee on Reprezent 107.3FM (28/02/14)

Forthcoming Aliaz II House tracks previews

Paul Robinson - Sounds Vol 2

b3 majesty carnao rs4 morgan rads pathogen..

most london sounding music since grime

high quality releases everywhere

got any links to mixes that don't feature Mind Ur Step, Lost, Gone In The Morning, Know My Name, Promesses, My Head Is A Jungle, Little Man etc, etc, etc.
Everyone's rinsing out these big tunes that've been dragging around for ages and there are so many quality tunes that don't get played at all

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Might reach this night in Bristol on Friday

Lance Morgan's playing there, alongside Crazy Cousinz, Pay As U Go, Rossi B and Luca, B-Live...

trilliam

got any links to mixes that don't feature Mind Ur Step, Lost, Gone In The Morning, Know My Name, Promesses, My Head Is A Jungle, Little Man etc, etc, etc.
Everyone's rinsing out these big tunes that've been dragging around for ages and there are so many quality tunes that don't get played at all

short answer: sorry cant help u

long answer: gonna give u the benefit of a doubt and assume u listened to at least one of those mixes..tired as i am of some of those tunes u mentioned at least r somewhat 'staples', mind ur step is fully gone thank God hoping gone in the morning goes the same way, a whole 'type' of tune has been built around that know my name bass-riff kind of idea (made you look) and promesses still goes off.

that b3 set is nothing but exclusives, rs4 drops a lot of his own tunes including that tasty aliyah remix, carnaos home set has a couple jaw drop moments in it, morgans lovehouse set was stellar starts off with an unreleased sick sick sounds remix of going back to cali, aliaz ii house set is not ur avg either.

TBH all but a few of the sets i posted r ur run of the mill flavours of the month tunes so get listening, start with that b3 set, IMO it is ungodly.

trilliam

nightshift - dancefloor

nightshift recently put up a showreel of their forthcoming productions

cant wait to light up dancefloors to that 'ecstasy'

beast.

//

Aaron Vybe & Perch MC - Special Hour of Strange Static Productions

Majesty - Colours Promo (Vauxhall No. 65)

Two of Us -Into Deep Series 2 Vol 1
Two Of Us - Into Deep Series 2 Volume 1
TRACKLISTING -
00 Intro
01 Nightshift - Killer Instinct vs Marc Talein - Lights On
02 Marc Talein - Lights On
03 Dusky - Esperanto Juggler
04 Marco Darko - She Dont Want it
05 Kurtz and Bomber - Such A Rush
06 Dan Ghenacia - Hillcrest
07 Duke Slammer - Flatland
08 Richy Ahmed ft Kevin Knapp - The Drums
09 Freight Train - Got To Have It
10 Arun Verone - Tell Me
11 Tough Love - Keep It Burning
12 Luke Larrell - Secrets
13 Tainted Souls - The Way
14 Carnao Beats - Know My Name (Amine Edge + Dance Re-Edit)
15 Dirty Channels - Down For This
16 Fabo ft Lostcause - Where I Stand (Karmon Remix)
17 Mk - Always vs Tazer - Wet Dollars
18 Nightshift - Dancefloor
19 Nobody Knows - Breakdown (Kreature Remix)
20 Kaz - Let Ma Tape Rok
21 Hagan - A Side To You
22 Nightshift - Made You Look (Hugo Massien Remix)
23 Tchami - Promesses

sorry wise there's a cupl bait ones in there, what i like about these though is it gives u a chance to get the name of tracks u know but dnt know..

Tazer // YoungOnes Promo Mix // Carbon, Oxford 14.03.14

Paul Robinson - #Sounds Vol 3

Pathogen Beats - OUSE GOT TALENT VOL 2

Lost Records & House Entertainment both got new EPs out.

happy digging.

Last edited:

trilliam

n7uFPzIm.jpeg

deya

whytea

Aye Bodynod's the one for anyone living anywhere near Bristol, I was with Sam on Friday gone and it sounds like they have some really nice ideas planned for the future. Real lack of any regular Deep Tech events in Bristol though, the crowd you would expect to be into it are very aware of it but it seems outside of that most people there have just turned up late to the Jackin party (the amount of people who flooded Motion's room/2 for Hannah Wants' set kinda confirmed it)

I'll be at Bodynod, there are nights such as House Sincere and House of Walladeen which are pushing this Deep Tech sound
In general the student crowds tends not to go to anything which doesn't have a trendy youtube channel or isn't featured in FACT or XLR8R :rolleyes:

morgans lovehouse set was stellar starts off with an unreleased sick sick sounds remix of going back to cali, aliaz ii house set is not ur avg either.

https://soundcloud.com/mfrrecords/calle-lebraun-im-going-back-to

Calle Lebraun sick Manchester based producer

wise

bare BARE BONES
Thanks Trilliam

I did the B3 - Be Free, Home - Carnao, Tazer - Young Ones & Hugo Massien - Style Wars today.

Probably enjoyed the Tazer most but it edges on Jackin/Electro in places.
The Hugo Massien is great, tho I may have enjoyed it more cos I was blasting the volume by that point.
The B3 & Carnao also good, Carnao a lot lot better than the last couple of sets of his i've listened to, but neither of them got me that excited. Might try them again tomorrow at a higher volume.

Maybe i'm just listening to too much of this stuff...

blazey

If anyone is in the Bristol area on Friday.

Lance Morgan will be here.

Crazy Cousinz' Flukes, is also Luke Larrel, who has been making some killer House recently.

uk-0307-552276-283658-front.jpg

wise

bare BARE BONES
That Aaron Vybe - Strange Static production mix is so good!
can't believe they've only got 60 followers on SC, wish they'd release some tunes..