jimitheexploder

Appleblim was playing it really slow and tech housy. I was suprised. He played a couple of post-dubsteppy stuff like Arkist Fill My Coffee right at the end. And the track that got biggest reaction out of the lot mid set ended up to be Joy Orbison, Boddika & Pearson Sound Faint before it came out too, it got multi rewinds but that was about as non-tech house as it got.

trilliam

fair dues

wud b interesting to see a tracklist see if theres ne crossover between wat the djs in this thread r playing and the hold overs from dubstep/postdubstep

trilliam

mark radford is absolutely going IN on rinseFM

special brithday show with a lot of producers on the audioRehab show it's looking like a 100% uk show all dubplates

big rave @ coronet tonight with audiowhore, promo last night on 1xtra prolly boosted the sales as well

this movement is going places

trilliam

hype rendered me incomprehensible

second hour has been UNREAL so much talent, real dark danceable beats its not a joke

cant wait for the upload will be rinsing this for months

whytea

hype rendered me incomprehensible

second hour has been UNREAL so much talent, real dark danceable beats its not a joke

cant wait for the upload will be rinsing this for months

its up on the podcast now, checked it out on your advice, some wicked tunes

Leo

its up on the podcast now, checked it out on your advice, some wicked tunes

are you talking about radford's 9 march show? i don't see it on the podcast yet, latest shows are from 7 march. got a link?

trilliam

“@SefKombo: “@djkismet: Damn these UK deep house/tech producers are going on a way.” in a good or bad way?” In a very good and positive way

trilliam

2 mixes from the djs behind se7en

scholar t set from audiowhore last week, rele done his ting nice mix of new sounds and anthems

his running partner teaser will have to be content in dropping a mix that got retweeted by that squirrel raver who calls ppl cunts on twitter

check out the fun - it's the way remix in the first ten mins

Last edited:

NATO

Listening to this Mark Radford set, got into the second hour - it's tuff. Got me dancing round the bedroom. Can get into where this sound is heading, the UK producers seem to be killing it.

Last edited:

NATO

Two that I like from that mix:

Free d/l
&g=bb">&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%%"> ">
This ones old, so probably been posted before:

Last edited:

tom lea

Really nice big soundsystem, best I've heard outside by miles. I think Appleblim was on before him playing chuggy bassy tech house with a splatering of new Apple Pips stuff.

it was at glade right? i played it earlier in the day, it was amazing - the system was designed for a stage which couldn't operate due to the rain, so they sacked that idea off and just used it all for an outdoor booth.

jimitheexploder

it was at glade right? i played it earlier in the day, it was amazing - the system was designed for a stage which couldn't operate due to the rain, so they sacked that idea off and just used it all for an outdoor booth.

Yeah we did a Sonic Router thing in a ice cream van near by haha. We were on at the same time as you so couldn't pop over. They opened the stage up proper the next day. Blawan tore it a new one while standing in a big pyramid was pretty epic. Appleblim and Mosca still played in the booth on the floor mind. Sun was out for a bit before it got dark for them though. Sound was pretty special for an outdoor stage. I thought it was the epic wind and rain earlier that got them scared to use it much that day, it pretty much blew a crowd towards our tent wit han ice cream van in it so it was a bonus for us hah.

trilliam

good mini documentary with djs like MA1, Pioneer, Naughty, Lance Morgan, B3 Edwards only 2 minutes in seems lively