datwun

Can anyone ID the track at 37 in on that old lance morgan mix I posted?
Uses some of the same noises as When the Night Falls, wonder if it's any of the same producers
So dark, so sick

whytea

Can anyone ID the track at 37 in on that old lance morgan mix I posted?
Uses some of the same noises as When the Night Falls, wonder if it's any of the same producers
So dark, so sick

I assumed it was some unreleased Lance Morgan stuff I have no idea, more interested in the track before it, anyone?

denoir

Turns out the funky MC Depeo is 1/2 of Jack + Danny, interesting. Btw anyone knows who did the remix of "Love's the only drug" that gets played in deep tech sets?

@datwun isn't that an actual remix of When The Night Falls?

datwun

@Datwun isn't that an actual remix of When The Night Falls?

Though it might be, but can't find anything at all about any Night Falls remixes :(
Thought it was pretty rare for tunes in this scene to have no soundcloud or anything...

datwun

Too much! :cool:
Hot creation's are on fire right now

EDIT for more Hot Creations fire

Last edited:

datwun

Shorterz starting on some wicked techy bits at the beginning here!
Got to say, I never really rated his dabblings in this stuff, like it didn't sound good when he played wet dollars at 02:31. feeling this though.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Nightshift's tunes are so chunky and tough. I've been trying to amateurishly recreate deep tech style on Reason, if you've not got well engineered/sourced sounds you're fucked, though. The minimalism of it demands weighty basslines and drums or it sounds pathetic. Or maybe I'm just shit lol

breakerproductions

To tell the truth, Deep/Tech house is one of the only EDM scenes, which don't require punchy kicks of snares. The kicks and the snares tend to be very lightweight, with the bass tending to be as solid as possible. Listen to tracks again and clock how standard the drums are, this is what gives the genre the minimal sound, and it works well......

continuum

smugpolice
Footage from the House Bound event at Warehouse Ldn 30/08/2014
<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/house.bound.7">House Bound</a>.</div></div>

glasshand

dj panic attack
anyone going to the next audiowhore next saturday?

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?627728

i'm not massively bothered by the headliners but don't feel like i can miss out on last AW of the year, especially as it's at great suffolk st.

unless anyone knows of anythin comin up soon to save the £ for instead? top priority is to get involved in a lot of shufflin