VERY BELLIGERANT POWERFUL RAP MUSIC

rubberdingyrapids

those tracks i listed with french montana are very belligerent. theyre not very intelligent. but they do make you want to bang your fists against things.

theres a song called stash spot on the last three 6 mafia mixtape that i recommend - its an old one, but i think they redid it. its amazing anyway.

this thread also needs snappin and trappin from outkasts stankonia album. maybe the hardest song they ever did.

Last edited:

bassbeyondreason

Chtonic Fatigue Syndrome
Lil Jon ft Paul Wall - Fuck The Bouncers Up (about as irresponsible as Lil Jon got):
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4tb75fZ54vA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2 Blakk - Sneak That Bitch (totally unhinged, lo-fi gangsta bounce)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8gBnPhA93_w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CrowleyHead

people love tolaugh at french montana but he has made more great music than most in the last few years. none of it is terribly belligerent... maybe the joint tape he done with waka...
he haseither made or appeared on pure hits. aint worried. stake sauce. stay schemin. shot caller. hamma.
just off the top of my head. you could say all those records would be better with someone else on them but.....

You can't say that though because everyone Max B has ever done a song with otherwise is worse a rapper than French Montana. Save Tony Yayo whose entire existence transcends musical talent.

Speaking of which, I have no internet connection with strength, so someone needs to start uploading tons of Tony Yayo here. Pure dickhead status.

luka

I wanted to do tattoo cos the lyrics do a lot for me but doe pesci beats are not hard enough. I'm buying lawn ornaments I hit you with the llama

luka

Bullets whistle. Good music but for me not hard enough. The word irresponsible was used earlier and that is what I'm looking for
songs that when the dj plays them in the wrong club you think fucking hell you are playing with fire

craner

Beast of Burden

Mobb Deep, 'G.O.D. Part 3'

Luke has forced me to post this so that he can take the piss out of me.

It's a track that begins with GUNS!

Or is it somebody knocking loudly on a wooden door with a possession order?

CrowleyHead

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pQRDUf9uVGw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm saying.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zXucUIMBzew?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gucci's great on this but the end with OJ is v. profound. The red eyes and the snarl on "Hot Summer" might be a top 10 freestyle moment ever. Kourtney Money is def. the worst rapper in existence.