ADAADAT Trade And Distribution Almanac volume IV

luka

Very interesting thank you. I think you should mine this vein exclusively. Guitars and synths. Stay away from sampling speech.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I've spent 15+ years listening to arguably far too much industrial and EBM. I'm kind of conditioned to expect to hear dialogue samples in dance music.

luka

Ok can you make one with some more of that dirty bass that samples you're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off then pls and can I have 5% of the £20,000000 that will drag in

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Nah, next one's gonna feature Miliband's "Hell yes, I'm tuss enough" and Cameron's "career-defining election". It'll be an absolute club stomper.

luka

That's a good idea. Your populist instincts are sounder than mine. I leave it in your capable hands

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
If you don't like speech samples in music then you might not like this, I dunno:
It might be the most Tackhead-y thing ever that's not actually by Tackhead (in fact that's where I nicked the main drum loop from).

This is mostly made from samples mashed together - more on the electro side of things:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Having listened to the rest of the sampler CD I can safely say my tune is most conventionally radio-friendly thing on it by a country lightyear.