Jeremy Corbyn

firefinga

Ahem.... If you hold office, you are supposed to shake hands with lots of dubious figures. It's different than actually cheering those on. Carry on....

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
And Theresa May is the fucking UK Prime Minister, it's her job to meet with foreign heads of state. Milne is an unelected official employed by an opposition politician and is actively working to further Russian geopolitical interests.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
You can read all about it here. I warn you though, it's in that notorious organ of Tory propaganda, Left Foot Forward. :crylarf:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
What, that Corbyn is an anti semitic, pro-rapist cult leader?

OK, now you're deliberately misquoting me for the sake of cheap points. I specifically said the biggest problem was the people and groups Corbyn associates with. Try again.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Having said that, many people do see evidence of anti-Semitism in Corbyn himself; not directly but in his extreme reluctance to discipline or distance himself from Livingstone, his brother or Jackie Walker.

But then, you know what Jews are like, they just see prejudice everywhere, don't they?

droid

He's not "questioning", he's outright whitewashing. His estimates are lower, by many millions, than those supported by any historian without a vested interest in rehabilitating Soviet Communism.

As has been proved many times in the the past, its pretty much impossible to engage in meaningful discussion with someone who resorts to wilful and desperate distortions in order to win an argument. Examples abound.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
As has been proved many times in the the past, its pretty much impossible to engage in meaningful discussion with someone who resorts to wilful and desperate distortions in order to win an argument. Examples abound.

What, such as Milne's bogus body counts, for instance?

droid

And Theresa May is the fucking UK Prime Minister, it's her job to meet with foreign heads of state. Milne is an unelected official employed by an opposition politician and is actively working to further Russian geopolitical interests.

That meeting took place A YEAR before he was appointed to the post. He attended to speak about the middle east and was then unexpectedly asked to chair the meeting. The article you quote on left foot forward was written by Pierre Vaux, a writer closely associated with a New York think tank set up by anti-Putin exiles.

Try getting your fucking facts straight.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
The article you quote on left foot forward was written by Pierre Vaux, a writer closely associated with a New York think tank set up by anti-Putin exiles.

Anti-Putin exiles, eh? Well they sound like a right shady bunch! I mean, what could anyone have against good old Vlad?

Last edited:

john eden

male pale and stale
Having said that, many people do see evidence of anti-Semitism in Corbyn himself; not directly but in his extreme reluctance to discipline or distance himself from Livingstone, his brother or Jackie Walker.

But then, you know what Jews are like, they just see prejudice everywhere, don't they?

There is no way anyone should join a political organisation where the Leader oversees or exerts influence on the disciplinary process. Seriously - steer clear.

Suggesting that Corbyn should act like this, whilst also condemning him for being an apologist for Stalin is laughable.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Suggesting that Corbyn should act like this, whilst also condemning him for being an apologist for Stalin is laughable.

Is my screen showing something totally different from the screens you're all looking at? This is ridiculous.

john eden

male pale and stale
Is my screen showing something totally different from the screens you're all looking at? This is ridiculous.

You think that Corbyn, the leader of the Labour Party, should pronounce on members who are subject to disciplinary proceedings? Or not?

You think that Corbyn should discipline members of the Labour Party? Or not?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I dunno, I have no in-depth knowledge of the inner workings of the party. At any rate, a lot of people felt he took too long to respond, whether it's up to him to kick people out of the party or not. A quick google turns up a Guardian story starting with "Jeremy Corbyn is facing demands to force Ken Livingstone out of Labour for his comments linking Adolf Hitler and Zionism...", which seems to imply Corbyn at least in theory has some influence over decisions on whether to expel a party member, which seems reasonable for an elected party leader and not particularly Stalinistic in itself.

And I'm still waiting for you to quote the post where I called Corbyn a Stalin apologist.