Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
So Slavoj has joined Johnny P in the list of Straight, White, Non-Hispanic, Non-Muslim, Male Leftists who think Trump is "less dangerous" than Clinton. Whodathunkit?!

firefinga

So Slavoj has joined Johnny P in the list of Straight, White, Non-Hispanic, Non-Muslim, Male Leftists who think Trump is "less dangerous" than Clinton. Whodathunkit?!

Zizek is first and foremost what would come closest to the definition of an "academic troll".

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Zizek is first and foremost what would come closest to the definition of an "academic troll".

Only a matter of time before he comes out with "The trouble with Trump is that he isn't enough of a reactionary, misogynistic megalomaniac!"

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
A Pakistani news channel has ran a story stating Donald Trump was actually born in Pakistan and his real name is Dawood Ibrahim Khan.

pakistantrump.jpg

50234-full.jpg

luka

Another reason he won. He flushed the politechnocrat's speak down the toilet.

At first I thought you were riffing on post truth then I remembered I did actually say that but it was a cut and paste job when I was trying to illustrate something about the bubbles we place ourselves in

luka

unless youre suggesting its my turn? i would if i didnt harbour a dark suspicion that youre secretly revelling in trumps victory however unfair that may be of me

craner

Beast of Burden
Ha ha, not at all. I just wanted you to notice it wasn't just a gut instinct, there was a smidgen of analysis there, however amateur.

Leo

ok this is nothing compared to racial discrimination and nuclear war but can i just add that every driver in new york fucking hates trump right now, since the security apparatus has deemed it necessary to actually close a block of 5th ave and a side street in midtown whenever our prez-elect is in trump tower. reports claim he'll MAYBE spend weekdays in the white house but the rest of his time at TT cuz the WH just isn't bling enough, screwing up commercial deliveries and traffic in general for at least the next four years.

nyers can tolerate a lot, but don't fuck with our commute.