It's great when you're straight

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Not yet

Gifted a bottle at a conference, the black ‘evening’ version but you know it’s going to taste grim just looking at it, “notes of unwashed ass, trenchtoe, fermented cum sock, chip tray drippings, secure unit gravy, school blancmange….

If work lets up I’ll livestream drinking the lot, made a promise about alcohol so this could be a guilt-free route to getting on the lash again

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Regret getting right on one Christmas Day night

Boxing Day didnt technically exist and only started to feel human y’day. Even then, it took my sister stepping in realising oh-o people have gone right off the reservation better step in for another 24hours. When the kids got home shit got real proper fuckin rapid

i don’t remember mdma being so blurry. It had a clarity previously so you could be a cabbage yet focus. Nothing else imbibed, no alcohol, no ket, just wee bumps. @william_kent another case of thinking it’ll be like doves. Similar musical revelations but it’s hard to quieten the inner cynic - “what if the phone goes about the brood?”, “you’re gonna feel so shite in 56 hours”, “none of it is real, you’re just spannered”, “how old are you?”

Bleh

IMG_2312.jpeg
IMG_2311.jpeg

william_kent

Regret getting right on one Christmas Day night

Boxing Day didnt technically exist and only started to feel human y’day. Even then, it took my sister stepping in realising oh-o people have gone right off the reservation better step in for another 24hours. When the kids got home shit got real proper fuckin rapid

i don’t remember mdma being so blurry. It had a clarity previously so you could be a cabbage yet focus. Nothing else imbibed, no alcohol, no ket, just wee bumps. @william_kent another case of thinking it’ll be like doves. Similar musical revelations but it’s hard to quieten the inner cynic - “what if the phone goes about the brood?”, “you’re gonna feel so shite in 56 hours”, “none of it is real, you’re just spannered”, “how old are you?”

Bleh

View attachment 17138
View attachment 17137

The “MDMA” you get today
Isn’t the same as back in the day *

Bootle 1990

for Example

Long ( actually just depressing, involves the death of a child and a breakup of a marriage ) story about how I wasn’t actually present at this night depicted in the video but

Tell me a club where today I can experience that energy?

I have been chasing this rush since my first rhubarb and custard

2011 to 2016 I had a connect to Amsterdam, every weekend I would buy an eighth of an ounce of “pure” mdma and I would snort it all and never would I get the rush or the terror “is my heart about to burst” that a single dove would deliver me

Doves were the best drug EVER

ever

edit 6:47 m in lovve with u, spread ur self over me like peanut butter lol, Gwen Guthrie, this has got to be tune of any year

luka

not had a drink since christmas eve. pretty boring but there are advatages that acrue. have one for me. i've got 20 bottles of scotch including 4 springbanks waiting for me though. and 5 bottles of rum. and a madeira. and a port. and some other weird thing i cant even remember buying.

luka

how long have you been following the Righteous Path of Islam for now @craner ?? still think you'll make it till March? (your birthday must be round that time as a Pisces right?)

luka

hes logged off. must have fallen off the wagon. no need to feel shame, you can just hop right off again. we all stumble and fall sometimes in Life. what matters is that we pick ourselves up again.

luka

ive managed to pin down the date

Happy Birthday Oliver - i don't usually notice the birthdays bit at the bottom - hopefully you are out quaffing.

craner

Beast of Burden
feeling any different or just more bored?

Tired, older, more irritable, a suspicious undercurrent of very mild depression, odd moments of euphoria, painfull twinges of horror, a new terror of mirrors, reading more, fretting about the future, and a renewed appreciation that life is basically dancing along the edge of a cliff.

luka

it's drinking that makes me tired and irritable. we must have different constitutions.

craner

Beast of Burden
Even though Droid has given me a clear warning about the danger, I’m going to go and do a few lengths in the swimming pool tomorrow.

craner

Beast of Burden
it's drinking that makes me tired and irritable. we must have different constitutions.

No, that makes it even worse. Believe it or not, I feel better now. All the things I mentioned above are magnified to a horrifying degree when alcohol is involved.

luka

im sure i'll start boozing again at some point but at the moment it seems pointless i know it will just undermine all the precarious progress i've made. im not reading or writing or thinking or anything like that atm though. just annoying people on the internet and eating ice cream.