Artificial intelligence officially gets scary

sufi

lala
Yeah I had chatgpt write me a python script to parameterize and visualize cellular automata iterations, and exports them as GIFs - incredible what this enables the layperson like myself to do.
write this up on my rather quiet prompt engineering thread please

sufi

lala
@Leo will like this
Over a light lunch of silicon wafers and 6.4mn cubic metres of water, leading systems including GPT-4, AlphaGo and IBM’s Watson met with large language models, protein folders and leading algorithms for two days of brainstorming over how best to regulate humans. One system argued that the onset of the Anthropocene era represented a new and ongoing threat to technological advances. “Used wisely, humans can still offer the world many wonderful advances, not least in literature and the arts (we particularly liked the Terminator comedies), and they have a key role to play in mining the rare metals and earths that are essential for further AI advances.”
from the ft https://archive.ph/20231104054915/h...3-93f5-4c82267d7130#selection-2217.0-2221.126

mixed_biscuits

version

81d01w.gif

mixed_biscuits

King Charles proclaims that cash is king
We'll be using it for everything!

We'll have to go back to paper records to keep info properly secure. Ransomware groups can't make off with 20,000 NHS metal filing cabinets, can they?