WashYourHands

Cat Malogen

@brrrt7623

1 day ago
What a fucking stud. First use of lethal force, takes the initiative with rifle, rifle goes down, frags the position and transitions to pistol to canoe remaining combatants, back to rifle to send 40mike love....first use of lethal force. Fucking stud.

luka

@crashbang756

3 years ago
Yes Mazza.....you had the pilot landing the drone or what lad.....iv done feltham too, back in 94 though, when I was 17 haha......I’m now 43 and still nodding to this music and reminiscing when my pad was like the corner shop too....if you know, you know....one love brother big up L20 gang

https://accounts.google.com/Service...n-GB&next=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DCLmiB9ZZmTU&hl=en-GB

@msspeedy5528

@msspeedy5528

2 years ago
shut up man you done 3 n a half month for repeat littering offences and standing outside primary schools mid day lad

version

If you were tapped into the algorithmic YouTube rabbit holes of the 2010s, chances are you’ve stumbled on what is sometimes referred to as a digital checkpoint – personal stories shared by users in the comment section of a particular kind of video in the lo-fi ambient corners of YouTube. These videos would usually appear via autoplay on the ‘recommended for you’ sidebar, enticing users with their mysterious, Kanji-spelled titles and nostalgic 8-bit imagery that, if clicked on, would play around an hour’s worth of synthy video game music, the sort of obscure crate digger-type tunes directed at fans of Midori Takada’s Through the Looking Glass and other kinds of 80s new age or spiritual jazz. It’s here that users would take to the comments section to share personal reflections that begin with the word ‘checkpoint’, a reference to video game checkpoints – where a player saves their progress in gameplay.

luka

The death of overpriced nightclubs in the UK is certainly not something to be mourned but instead to be celebrated.

Especially when in some cases it works out cheaper to take a flight to Dublin or Spain for a weekend bender than it is to go on a single weekend night out clubbing in the UK.

Another factor which I don't see anyone has brought up yet is YouTube extending the maximum video length it allows and is also technologically possible to host to a whopping 12 hours now. Go search "House anthem/club music playlist" on YouTube for example, and you'll be spoilt for choice with what's on offer there for clubbing music all condensed into hours-long single videos instead of a large cumbersome playlist (of course you can still make your own playlist and curate the music choices yourself if you wish).

Many of them the exact same stuff you'd hear in an actual nightclub, and many of them far better than whatever the DJs can mix up in an actual nightclub.

Why would anybody want to or need to go to a real life nightclub anymore "for the music", if there was ever such a minor motivation at best in the past?

dilbert1

The death of overpriced nightclubs in the UK is certainly not something to be mourned but instead to be celebrated.

Especially when in some cases it works out cheaper to take a flight to Dublin or Spain for a weekend bender than it is to go on a single weekend night out clubbing in the UK.

Another factor which I don't see anyone has brought up yet is YouTube extending the maximum video length it allows and is also technologically possible to host to a whopping 12 hours now. Go search "House anthem/club music playlist" on YouTube for example, and you'll be spoilt for choice with what's on offer there for clubbing music all condensed into hours-long single videos instead of a large cumbersome playlist (of course you can still make your own playlist and curate the music choices yourself if you wish).

Many of them the exact same stuff you'd hear in an actual nightclub, and many of them far better than whatever the DJs can mix up in an actual nightclub.

Why would anybody want to or need to go to a real life nightclub anymore "for the music", if there was ever such a minor motivation at best in the past?
Better sound system, larger space, publicize your tune-induced joy, hopefully above average soundtrack to socializing, being seen and dancing with others, DJs still draw good tunes occasionally with higher chance of spontaneity versus a playlist/algo, and because you simply shouldn’t have to remain shut in your home to hear good music

luka

it's alright you dont' need to convince me. just a comment i the guardian that made me laugh.

version

@herbertscott9575
1 year ago
The way Fabolous eating that cake is the same way you eat when your homeboy wife screaming on him and she only made you a plate and told him to fix his own.

@highjohnroot
3 months ago (edited)
The way the Rasta fled the room is deeply hilarious to me.
😂
I guess Diddy’s energy + the palpable fear radiating off of Fab and Jada was his reminder that Babylon is real
💀

Mr. Naga Pickle

Fall, 1980 at Vel's Red Carpet Lounge, 105th & Carnegie-- Cleveland, OH. Shag haircuts, jheri curls and pop locking where the curl juice would explode off the hair with each devasting pop.

version

@italodiscohd
10 years ago
many years ago i was at a bar where a dj was playing mostly 70s disco music. we got talking, i looked into his record case, he had Mr Flagio´s vinyl. i asked if he would play it. what happened next was unbelievable. a half empty bar with no dancefloor was suddenly filled to the brim with people, dancing between tables, on the tables... it was magic, it was like lsd

Mr. Naga Pickle

@Prophetia1 4 years ago

Hi everyone, I am Max Jam DJ voice and member of Prophetia, it is always a great pleasure to see that our work still gives emotions, and you with your messages give us a lot of satisfaction and joy, peace and love .. proud of you. Max

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
@reskoone

@reskoone

3 years ago
First time i heard this was 98 in chicago. Headlined with slugo, paul johnson, and bad boy bill. Was a splended time till i forgot where i was and ended up at the montrose rocks at 1pm completely cracked out.