wild greens

I'm no expert on this one but it seems like after the 2020 election it seemed like he realised his power was waning & has saw Putin as his way of staying intact?

I should read up on that really

luka

maybe China will go and grab Tawain now while the world's looking the other way. we should re-conquer Scotland too for that matter, put them in their place again.

wild greens

Watching RT on Sky here while I finish my dinner..

"Putin: Starting Process for Russian Recognition of Donbass Independence"

Must be strange being one of these balding outer Mancunian lads who present late night RT, how did they end up being Putin's mouthpiece. It's a very unique career path really. Does he post on dissensus.

The live chat is crackers

A storyline here is that the Ukraine president has blocked pensions for the Donbass lads and effectively put them into hermetic decline.

Interesting program they talk like hawks

• Wow
Reactions: Leo

Leo

Watching RT on Sky here while I finish my dinner..

"Putin: Starting Process for Russian Recognition of Donbass Independence"

Must be strange being one of these balding outer Mancunian lads who present late night RT, how did they end up being Putin's mouthpiece. It's a very unique career path really. Does he post on dissensus.

The live chat is crackers

A storyline here is that the Ukraine president has blocked pensions for the Donbass lads and effectively put them into hermetic decline.

Interesting program they talk like hawks

fascinating conversation, and chat.

Does he post on dissensus.

LOL

Leo

AOKhQaK7pwjjOKmJQSIQI9sQLgepMFuqb5Tl1wd4TSzMkOgvQjUTDmg3AuqmaLcx9ytE_19hgURBKFHGgX0yiC-yBQWt-sAwFXzkBZSPESpe618tAhxdnicJmXpjJc1c4vMx_4kRZS433rkdXBYMkh24eICw_g=s0-d-e1-ft