luka

My mate's fiancee got sent some weed by his mum in America and it came in a packet like that. It looked like an energy drink or something, all black and green.
i picked up gummies too and yes, similar packaging (sugar-caned) but they're not for me i'll off load them the choccies are mushroom

version

Obviously pills and tabs have always had little logos and branding, but this kiddy vibe of sticking smurfs on them and making them chocolates and gummy sweets is really off putting.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Obviously pills and tabs have always had little logos and branding, but this kiddy vibe of sticking smurfs on them and making them chocolates and gummy sweets is really off putting.
But how else are drug dealers going to trick children into taking drugs at Hallowe'en and thereby get them addicted for life?

luka

drugs are for kids really though. i dont know why no one on this board has grown out of them yet.

Yes that’s true. I’m also starting a new job soon and moving house again. I find a big introspective trip helps through transitions