Kano Reveals Details of Debut LP (pitchfork swipe)

stelfox

Beast of Burden
didn't you know that, ambrose!?!? sorry, i thought that became common knowledge a couple of months ago. it's actually one of the best tracks on the album.

Im expecting Demon, Ghetto and Kano to form a group. On 'Mic Check remix' he's talking about the 'team' - K, D and G so expect him to announce they are gonna form a 'supergroup' or something.

Im reserving all judgement till I hear this LP three full times.....

Can someone tell me what exactly has happened to 'East Co.' and who are Shizzle and Napa with?

standard

Tactics said:
Can someone tell me what exactly has happened to 'East Co.' and who are Shizzle and Napa with?

They've pretty much gone their seperate ways-Demon with Kano and Ghetto, Fury and Maxwell D with the Muskateers, Major Ace is Special Delivery, Ryder's on his own which is the same for Jookie Mundo, Precious and the rest of them I think. Dunno what Diesel's doing.Nappa and Shizzle are part of the Aftershock Lords

standard said:
They've pretty much gone their seperate ways-Demon with Kano and Ghetto, Fury and Maxwell D with the Muskateers, Major Ace is Special Delivery, Ryder's on his own which is the same for Jookie Mundo, Precious and the rest of them I think. Dunno what Diesel's doing.Nappa and Shizzle are part of the Aftershock Lords

Fury is by herself. Thanks for the info. Aftershock Lords are pretty strong then....with the exception of Triple Threat and Napper lol....Poor East Co....

standard

Fury's got a pretty good tune on the new S.K.I.T.Z. release on white, definately one of her best. I think Triple Threat is Bruza's cousin so it just goes to show it aint what ya know it's who ya know! And yes i often wonder how nappa got to where he is considering how poor he is on the mic.

gumdrops

apparently hes doing a 3-CD triple pack with demon and ghetto to coincide with the album and hold down the 'underground' side of things.

gumdrops said:
apparently hes doing a 3-CD triple pack with demon and ghetto to coincide with the album and hold down the 'underground' side of things.

damn 3CD? I know he's doin a mixtape but didn't know that....You know if he's putting it out himself?