thirdform

pass the sick bucket
There was but it was 30 years ago.

Sure, the majority of its participants killed it though. only a few squatters understood it but then after the CJA if they didn't quit it/get a job they dug themselves into isolationist ketamine ruts, hence acid tekno and not acid techno...

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the commodity fetish will always kill left mysticism. your mate should understand that. it's not that it's not possible, but its only possible for a few isolated people. ok brilliant but that was going on long before capitalism, and the *left*. In which case it makes more sense to look into things like kaballa, ibn arabi's concept of annihilation, mulla sadra's existentialism siriwarti's illuminationism etc etc...

I've said this a million times before. the problem with the guennon types is they think there was an *tradition* which got subverted by modernity. their concept of phenomena seems to be static, totally enthralled to utilitarian logic where oppositions, contestations and boundaries are somehow not less paurus. like the thing is you can't tell someone from 18th century syria that they are living in an *traditional* society because that would not make sense. A lot of it is just naked orientalised depictions of islam, as if islam was not a living breathing worldview with huge amounts of divergence and variation. it's quite nauseating in all honesty.

This is why when people ask me was Heidegger a fascist? I'm like I've never cared about that, but what I know is he was much, much worse than yer garden variety fascist who 9 times out of 10 is an ex-social democrat.

Last edited:

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
also don't really care for the twitter hot take about how if they platform nina there will be veiled far right talking points. the left has been full of far right talking points for ever. this is not news. this lets social democrats off the hook, and social democracy has always contained the embryo of fascism.

Last edited:

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
correct, stalinism is social democracy. in the advanced capitalist countries Stalinists have always offered demands identical to social democrats.it's only in countries where agriculture hasn't been capitalised that their demands looked revolutionary.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I dont think that's necessarily true - but even if it is, what does it have to do with anything?

read 1984 again. it's satirising people like you who invest way too much in this. they all pretend to be subversive and that, but then report each other to the state whilst normal prole life continues as it is. in fact the ending has been grossly misread as well, it's not that newspeak was overcome, it's that the organisational forms of newspeak were assimilated into post-ingsoc.

Orwell being a posh twat with a hard on for monarchy means that hardly anyone got this but that's how it is.

vimothy

yurp
read 1984 again. it's satirising people like you who invest way too much in this. they all pretend to be subversive and that, but then report each other to the state whilst normal prole life continues as it is. in fact the ending has been grossly misread as well, it's not that newspeak was overcome, it's that the organisational forms of newspeak were assimilated into post-ingsoc.

Orwell being a posh twat with a hard on for monarchy means that hardly anyone got this but that's how it is.

lol wat is this, how is this in any way an answer to my question

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Well I'm sure Daniel/josef would be thrilled to know a thread started about him has resulted in discourse of this quality and degree of passion (and aggro). Maybe he does know - maybe he's lurking right now! Hi Daniel.

You have to produce quality content like 3rdform now. There's a new regime.

Is it also compulsory to indulge in adolescent gangsta fantasies of shooting everyone you disagree with?

luka

It's just colourful expressive use of language. No one is actully getting shot are they

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Is it also compulsory to indulge in adolescent gangsta fantasies of shooting everyone you disagree with?

No, but you're such an earnest believer in politics its revolting and nauseating. You still don't get our perspective do you? We're sick of being played like puppeteers by the left (marxists included) and liberals/centrists/rightists (more than not this axis is converging.)

pass the fucking sick bucket.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
you got what you wanted, grime for corbyn. it's ur turn to be humble. you believe in politics. i can still be an egomaniac because I'm still dispossessed from politics.

Nina

I'm quite impressed that it's been days now and people (not here) are still calling me an Nazi. Quite tempted to start a political party, frankly, if this is the attention generated by going on a video and talking about going outside with a man who stood outside an art gallery and another man who did a thought experiment. Are people that bored? Apparently so...they've already suggested I'm mentally ill, lied a lot (not least on the Nazi/Terf front!) and brought up various personal things: I wonder to what depths they will sink.

luka

Bunch of weirdos, just fuck it off. If you don't want to play that game any more, don't play it. Do something else instead. Enjoy yourself. No ones obliged to save the world.