Corpsey

bandz ahoy
"Awful had a very similar meaning as awesome for much of our history: inspiring dread. However, its meaning started changing quite a bit earlier (at the beginning of the 19th century), and so we’ve had a couple of hundred years to get used to it. If you are one of the people who use awesome to refer to something that is merely pleasing, and someone tells you that your language is awful, you can take pride in the fact that you have inspired in them extreme feelings of dread and terror."

version

That tag was me fucking about, an ill-advised joke. Sorry, guys. I didn't want anyone to think there was genuinely some malevolent lurker.

luka

You spend years trying to coax a doe from its woodland hiding place, being as quietand as sensitive as you can till finally the magic moment comes, a rustle of leaves, the snapping of twigs she's there! Big pretty black eyes, gently walking, right towards you.
You scarcely dare to breath for fear of frightening this graceful forest creature but you hold out your hand, an offering of berries
The doe bends her head, oh my god, it's really happening! Trust established between the species,a beautiful timorous deer eating from your hand and just then version leaps out from behind a tree with a pair of cymbals and a kazoo

droid

Version, yesterday

hqdefault.jpg

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Version I'm sorry what I said about micropenises

I was surprised at the strength of the protective feeling wot I felt

Like a mother bear defending her cub

version

I'm surprised at how seriously everyone took it tbh, I'd assumed it would be obvious it was tongue in cheek.

luka

A young man with everything to live for, a promising career at the CAB, a mortgage on a house in Barry, South Wales, lots of online friends and admirers, has now offed himself thanks to one callous, unthinking tag. I hope you're feeling pleased with yourself. His life snuffed out alongside his hope, and just when we all thought he'd finally turned a corner.

Reactions: RWY