The Geezer

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
The chilterns are a transcendentally boring landscape.

Yeah, you're right.

I was just in the Dolomite mountains and that really slams it home.

But I absolutely loved it growing up, felt a connection with the countryside, didn't really like cities.

Being able to see stars so clearly (as well as all those romantic sunsets) definitely fuelled my hard-dying belief in God/a transcendent realm.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
492__1444050956.jpg

It wasn't like this when we were there due to shit weather but look at it FFS

I am very interested in how landscape effects people.

There were wooden christs lining the mountain paths and I was thinking it must be somehow easier to believe in God living in such unfathomably beautiful and harsh landscapes.

Last edited:

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
so i once knew this fit bird from oxford uni and she was into overpopulation theories.

man, i wanted to bone the shit out of her but had to refrain. Me, shagging a eugenicist? that's a step too far and I'm proflugate enough to shag sell out asian tories. incredible feat of self-discipline that was, never once noticed my boner, never got too close to her, never dragged my hand through her hair.

you know them ultra-religious muslims who fast every monday-thursday because it's what the prophet muhammad did? they stay up all night praying on monday-thursday. do they think that is discipline? it's pretty easy that one just stock up on a 20 of fags for after iftar and a few cups of coffee. job done.

What could possibly mitigate this? i was overjoyed when she vanished.

this is why i can understand corpsey's love for ketamine. I thank allah almighty that I'm not a son of a turkish academic who grew up in oxford. I'd be amputating my limbs for crack by now.

Last edited:

luka

That photograph is amazing I want to go there. Do you need to drive? I can't drive.

luka

Maybe they're casting for a cliche - the geezer with the heart of gold

When I used to watch Shipwrecked the geezer would often be the standout of the show, morally. They'd start off not liking gay people but by the end they'd be best mates with the gay/s. That sort of thing.

Riko Dan
@TheRikoDan
They should make a law against wasting food when there’s people around the world that barely get a meal a day 😡

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
That photograph is amazing I want to go there. Do you need to drive? I can't drive.

You can probably not drive, there's loads of public transport and cable cars. Val Gardena is where the mountains get really amazing but the weather is obviously highly unpredictable.

luka

The weather falls in line if you're positive and optimistic and practice gratitude