"Emotionally Charged Electronica" & The Ineffable Sadness of Woops

catalog

i've cast the first stone with the busta comment but i'm not getting involved beyond that, i'm off to do my chicken schnitz and fries as per doctors orders

woops

is not like other people
way too much energy to care what anyone else thinks about anything cos you're so busy enjoying being busta rhymes

luka

i am interested in the evolutionary social pressures that have caused every new york male to just shout as a normal method of communication. just full bore overbearingness and belligerence see eg fat joe, fat body bes, norega

woops

is not like other people
i am interested in the evolutionary social pressures that have caused every new york male to just shout as a normal method of communication. just full bore overbearingness and belligerence see eg fat joe, fat body bes, norega
busta doesn't just shout though even though he is amazing at shouting. he can be quick, clever, cheeky, sincere, much more, he has a hundred flows and he keeps pulling out new ones from nowhere

catalog

Broadcast - We've Got Time

6. Like Stereolab but with the added sadness so they make the list. When Broadcast first came out they claimed they could only write waltzes, but that didn't last very long.

original video dead

it's not the one i like a lot, i'll try find it

woops

is not like other people
cutting through all the bullshit he sees around him and doing his own thing at all times