luka

hes much better than ian brown imo. better voice, better face, better clothes, better patter, better music.

qwerty south

no use for a witticism
Interesting to note that his "solo" stuff under the band name "Beady Eye" flopped.

As soon as he started releasing music under his own name he's a huge star again. Maaadddd.

Benny Bunter

He's basically a sound bloke nowadays I think, never really indulged in celebrity schmoozing and all that nonsense. Thick as pigshit, obviously, but he's alright, I like him.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
He's basically a sound bloke nowadays I think, never really indulged in celebrity schmoozing and all that nonsense. Thick as pigshit, obviously, but he's alright, I like him.

well of course you'll be looking forward to a ménnage a trois with him and Joe Muggs, no doubt.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
what's the point of being the cult leader if you're going to ram the worst music ever made down our throats.

Don't give a damn about his politics. It is the worst music ever made in the entire history of recorded music. worse than Frank Zappa, worse than your hatred for amapiano, worse than hammond organs. Just completely and utterly hands down unequivocally incontestably technically, aesthetically, tonally, rhythmically the worst music ever made in the world ever. Worse than Kenny G even. It's so bad that more worse music has a 0.00000.1% probability of being made, it is that bad.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
It is the worst music ever made it makes Homeboy sandman look like Chief Keef and Eden like Kool Keith. Its abhorrent gravity cannot be underestimated.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
it is so diabolical even the head chopping Qatar sheikhs cannot dare listen to it when they come to watch manchester city games. and yet you lost to fatboy slim FC and disgraced the entirety of London.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Wonderwall is the worst song ever written in the entire world that it made me dry heave more than when I was invited to eat your mums dodgy yorkshire pudding.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
It's worse than that yorkshire pudding, döner kebab with ketchup made in leeds, tesco aubergines and fruit juice wine all combined.

DannyL

Wild Horses
what's the point of being the cult leader if you're going to ram the worst music ever made down our throats.

Don't give a damn about his politics. It is the worst music ever made in the entire history of recorded music. worse than Frank Zappa, worse than your hatred for amapiano, worse than hammond organs. Just completely and utterly hands down unequivocally incontestably technically, aesthetically, tonally, rhythmically the worst music ever made in the world ever. Worse than Kenny G even. It's so bad that more worse music has a 0.00000.1% probability of being made, it is that bad.
Kenny G is terrible but so much so it can be reconceptualised and made interesting again - see the way. advanced smooth in jazz is being written about now. That's never going to happen with Oasis because they've been shoved down our throats since 1997 by a thousand talking heads.

forclosure

Kenny G is terrible but so much so it can be reconceptualised and made interesting again - see the way. advanced smooth in jazz is being written about now. That's never going to happen with Oasis because they've been shoved down our throats since 1997 by a thousand talking heads.
i mean Kenny G was on that Jesus is King album which also served as the first time The Thornton Bros had rapped together since Malice became a born again ....oh wait i'm sorry No Malice

that and i'm sure somebody has written up about how Kenny G and that lot set the presecident for people being into really pretty sounding impressionistic but very empty music (vaporwave figures into that mix too)