luka and yyaldrin's list of acceptable comedians

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Can’t believe Luka likes this amount of scousers. Different period. Almost seaside postcard gags updated for the 70’s/80’s. Peak era awfulness, massive collars, no swearing but see number of Irish themed jokes from social club cabaret headliners. Ciggy smoke hanging thick and an inevitable glassing outside after the crowd filed home

luka

i was suggesting that british 'humour' wasn't all that good in the olden days either

catalog

Just to go back to craners bumhole for a sec, I was thinking this morning about how it has become a piece of lore, like an immutable scientific law. You've got schrodingers cat, occams razor, the Overton window and now craners bumhole

catalog

I used to like it when he got a bit "just william" and gang-like, like when anyone mentioned that other music forum.

IdleRich

IdleRich
I can't find the thread of pics of comedians, but I'm in Edinburgh right now, Fringe is on and the whole city is covered in posters of billions of comedians all trying to stand out from each other by mugging to the camera.

IdleRich

IdleRich
We went to see a play about Red Rum. There were four people in the audience. After half an hour the other two left but L and I felt compelled to stay until the bitter end.