luka

yeah they stress the dangers of rice when you do your food safety certificates. on the other hand if it was that dangerous half of asia would already be dead.

version

You can get food poisoning from leftover rice, even if it's well reheated. Something to do with if it's left out for awhile before it goes in the frig, bacteria forms and a few minutes in the microwave or in a pan doesn't kill it.

One of my mates nailed himself doing this. He left some out, reheated it, forgot about it, put it in the fridge, reheated it again, ate it and got diarrhea.

Leo

yeah they stress the dangers of rice when you do your food safety certificates. on the other hand if it was that dangerous half of asia would already be dead.

did you work in food service before your career in crypto?

Leo

I don't think leftover rice is deadly, more like what Version described. Just unpleasant.

luka

my dad had been a chef and always reminicsed about it so, lacking any career aspirations of my own, i thought i'd just follow him. i can't remember how long i lasted, maybe 3 weeks or so.

luka

thank you for your career advice Leo. i can see why you're the top marketing executive in New York City.

Reactions: Leo

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
can’t believe you lot

breeding overhauls definition of leftovers

half a fishfinger, last mince pie, random salad bits, some carrot sticks and bit of hummus is heaven here

version

my dad had been a chef and always reminicsed about it so, lacking any career aspirations of my own, i thought i'd just follow him. i can't remember how long i lasted, maybe 3 weeks or so.

You ever seen Marco Pierre White's Oxford Union address? He's a cunt, but he's quite a good public speaker and talks about how his dad made him go knock on the door of every hotel kitchen he could find until one of them gave him a job and that's how he got started.