sadmanbarty

Barty give us a Xanax one you like off that huncho Jack

To be honest, I don’t hear the xanex thing. I’m just playing along. To me it all sounds like being projected into the future through the star gate at a million miles a minutes.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the problem with pantheism is that it's like a guy ritchy film. endearing but ultimately even someone who sees god as *the totality* perceives the totality of being mastered. I propose nontheism for a future praxis. god is irrelevant, a non-sequitur. make the totality real and not a question of theology. demand there to be noone to rule and noone to demand autonomy from. pure organic consciousness of the entire species. liquidate the master god, democratise its knowledge. full library genesis now!

version

the problem with pantheism is that it's like a guy ritchy film. endearing but ultimately even someone who sees god as *the totality* perceives the totality of being mastered. I propose nontheism for a future praxis. god is irrelevant, a non-sequitur. make the totality real and not a question of theology. demand there to be noone to rule and noone to demand autonomy from. pure organic consciousness of the entire species. liquidate the master god, democratise its knowledge. full library genesis now!

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
That “if” is doing a lot of heavy lifting

To be fair it's no less ridiculous than you trying to link UK drill to Chopin and ELO. and actually tangerine dream/kraftwerk has always been big in afro-american communities, historically. far more than over here where it is pretty much filed away as whiteboy music.

luka

Just leave the boy alone third . It's exhausting being targeted. If you don't like his thing do another thing

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Just leave the boy alone third . It's exhausting being targeted. If you don't like his thing do another thing

lol it's just an observation. I'm not using it disparagingly or negatively, just continuing the theme I've been on. xanax is all too familiar and hence the perfect mindset for the 2010s decade of inertia.