corpse do u like this

rubysay

yes. I do think the reaper stuff with its arpy pads is interesting, although obviously it could be developed more. Vapourwave was locking into that I guess, dealing with the after effects of the extinguished promises of internet 1.0. Something like picking up on where early Black Dog left off. I dunno, because I never really fully got vw.
Third, you gotta listen to james ferraro...

other_life

bioconfused

the signature 'early period'/juvenalia record of the person who put me onto ken ishii, basic channel/chain reaction and the black dog in last.fm dm's
there was an attempt that never scaled 2013-14 at internally fusing the 'colder'/more emotionally neuter moods found in vaporwave with ambient/dub techno + thinking about techno as a now-historical form. yakui for my money was the best exponent of this micro-style

dilbert1

It is quite sinister (if I can sound like a racist for a second) to see these westernised voices emerging from their creepy makeup caked Korean faces KILL THEM ALL

A chip in their head emits painful electrical shocks when they get pronunciations wrong

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

the signature 'early period'/juvenalia record of the person who put me onto ken ishii, basic channel/chain reaction and the black dog in last.fm dm's
there was an attempt that never scaled 2013-14 at internally fusing the 'colder'/more emotionally neuter moods found in vaporwave with ambient/dub techno + thinking about techno as a now-historical form. yakui for my money was the best exponent of this micro-style

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

Might have a crappy mp3 of this, doubt it though.

This is incredible, Dave Angel in full 92 ardkore techno mode - great austere punishment for @blissblogger and crew