sufi

lala
i've been hoping for a new feature—maybe users with a ratio of messages to reaction score that pops above 3:1 could be heavenbanned. they'd still have access to what looks like the forum, but they'd just experience a realistic LLM-based lukabot that calls them slurs and posts old Wiley tracks

It would save us a lot of the strife of dealing with miserable saps with bad takes, and they'd get the experience they always wanted.

alternatively, we could just redirect them to ilxor
There exist already "discouragement options"Screenshot_٢٠٢٤٠٣١٣-٢١١٧٠١_Firefox.jpgScreenshot_٢٠٢٤٠٣١٣-٢١١٧٢٥_Firefox.jpg

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
i've been hoping for a new feature—maybe users with a ratio of messages to reaction score that pops above 3:1 could be heavenbanned. they'd still have access to what looks like the forum, but they'd just experience a realistic LLM-based lukabot that calls them slurs and posts old Wiley tracks

It would save us a lot of the strife of dealing with miserable saps with bad takes, and they'd get the experience they always wanted.

I've been saying for years that the only feedback option should be an "I don't like this" button.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.

i would ask you to describe the taste of cum, but you'd probably just ask chat gpt and post its response.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
@ghost could you repeat that I couldn't hear you I think your Daddy, Elon's member is lodged too far down your throat. It will take several hours to remove it, maybe you should ask Chat GPT for tips?

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
its disturbed me deeply to think we're all looking at different styles
Well this ought to disturb you greatly - I have a custom reskinned version of Dissensus, using Arc Browser. I was using the theme that disappeared, so it kinda changed the colors, but yeah you can use Arc to change how any web page looks.

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 6.34.31 PM.png

sus

As a connoisseur I use the Dissensus theme. Elegant black, understated, doesn't get in your way. Feels modern and timeless at the same time.