Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Bastard? Dog? Genius?

Gus "suspendedreason" Spendo has confounded his contempories with his latest pithy ultra-short-form release: "The meaning of the emotion is the action it elicits."

Given the action elicited by this new work, what are we to infer about the emotional state of its author? Questions like this continue to haunt the exegetic efforts around the work of suspendedreason.

sus

I got a new skin, new Dissensus theme, new pfp, I could be anyone, I don't even know where I am, who I am, I could be anywhere anything, it's a new day and a new world

sus

actor-bud-cort-attends-the-performance-of-cirque-du-soleil-on-september-3-1987-in-los-angeles.jpg

sus

Today I'm feeling lonely. All of my 1,000 friends and 100 brothers have deserted me. None of them were true. I'm just alone in the rain at a park with an open container cowering under a tree tryung to stay drive. The universe is against me

version

Today I'm feeling lonely. All of my 1,000 friends and 100 brothers have deserted me. None of them were true. I'm just alone in the rain at a park with an open container cowering under a tree tryung to stay drive. The universe is against me

there-is-an-infinite-amount-of-hope-in-the-univers.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: sus

sus

Version hasn't deserted me, he performs empathy in public for his friends. He knows how to be a friend

sus

I spoke too soon, version's reckless posting has driven me into an infinitude of sorrow and existential despair

sus

A friend tends to know what his friend looks like. But version is a spirit in the wires! A ghost in the machine! I tap smooth virtual buttons on my phone, like playing a mobile game with myself, and "version" is a pattern in the pixels

sus

That's version that's all I'll ever know that's my friend I'm talking to myself in the park like a crazy homeless person smiling alone

sus

It's for when I want to chat but I'm too lazy to read through threads and think through a good response. It's a quarantine thread I get to tap the buttons on my phone and feel satisfied.