guess lucius's politics

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
cos much as he protests he hasn't been able to abandon politics which inevitably would lead him to hard scientific class analysis. London's Sean Rider, i would say. Given his hatred for Manchester this is doubly ironic.

What does the rest of the forum say?

luka

I'm not sure I've ever got as far as constructing a politics for myself. Some inchoate instincts is as far as it goes really. I think the rich and the powerful are thugs and bullies or are lickspittles and should be exterminated. That's about it.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I'm not sure I've ever got as far as constructing a politics for myself. Some inchoate instincts is as far as it goes really. I think the rich and the powerful are thugs and bullies or are lickspittles and should be exterminated. That's about it.

All the more reasons for others to psychoanalyse you.

luka

Well they do that every day anyway it feels like but why not have a dedicated thread for it I guess.

luka

Barty is very right wing. He wants to be in power himself. He thinks he's got the right stuff. He relates to Tony Blair, sees himself in him. I've got an outsiders feral resentful politics and I'm proud of it.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
english defence league 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

luka

hes got 'multiple income streams' as the young people say;

guitar teacher
session musican
composer of incidental music for adverts
lots of work with the disabled and 'disadvantaged kids' etc
different workshops for various groups

luka

hes a very nice boy really. i shouldnt keep manuvereing people into scolding him but then on the other hand its quite funny