Annie Baker

luka

But at the same time I don't respect the Brooklyn cultural mafia. Literally everyone is physically nauseous just looking at the photographs and there is no glossing over that. We have to get it out in the open

luka

i always have to express my disgust. It's my ethics. House thread, hate it. Love the people posting there, but have to give them grief and post dog poo through their letter box, have to.

luka

Every Thursday I post a dog poo through the letter box of every one who posts on that thread. It's not personal.

luka

But I hate seeing it there. House. Can't take it. Have to express my emotions. This is how a democracy works.

luka

If it's just advertorial of course that's not good enough. If there's some mad spurious theory attached to it then it's great.

sus

Gonna take a lil break from the board. I like a lotta folks here individually but it'll be good to get some air, figure out what I want from it and what I wanna give.

luka

He will be fine. Gus is strong minded and proud. He doesn't want me to pretend to be interested in a play concerning lesbian liberal arts colleges in Vermont.

luka

I do feel sorry for him. Ever since he turned up he's had Padraig telling him all his political beliefs are wrong and evil and me telling him all his aesthetic preferences are wrong and evil. He's had a hard time. But then again the natural thing to do would be to change all your opinions. Why sail into a headwind if you don't need to. Just fit in.