the new lethal b album 'against all odds'

theo

pollymarchs 4 eva
Tha Megatron said:
I hope people don't overlook some of the other albums out since alot of the big ones are all coming out at the same time. It even makes it harder for me to decide which CD i want to drop $20-30 import bux on first. So in the end i said to myself "get Lord of the Decks 3" dvd and get music, videos and interviews for a great price.
Back to Lethal B...album does look pretty interesting but i think if he had released it right at the hieght of "FWD Riddim" it might have gained alot more buzz than it has now...not saying it doesnt have a buzz but it seem like more writers and people on the net are excited more about the Roll Deep and Kano album.

mega

Lord of the Decks 3 is not that great, only because most of the tunes are not new. So it is like a compilation of the last 8 months. The lethal b album is ok - too many songs where he is trying to sing over the riddim, just sounds weird. The beat on 'hitman' is pretty mental though.

The album that I like the most at the moment is 'Essential Heating' by Essentials - there are some really heavy
tunes on there.

Clubberlang

Essentials Heating Vol 2 is really really great (easily the best 'single' artist grime album to come out this year) and it comes for free with the very good Street Anthems 2. I wholeheartedly recommend buying it over Lord of the Decks 3 which is decent enough, but kind of unexciting.