Checking in w Sufi

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
She can only be seen at a certain layer of a mirror recursion, so William Kent periodically stands between two mirrors and catches a glimpse of her in the 5th, 7th, etc, layer, depending on her gematrian mood.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Oddly enough, sometimes catalog shows up in one of the mirror layers too, ostensibly lost, and William has to shoo him away.

sus

I tried to visit the Pink Temple but I wasn't cleanly I wasn't pure I wasn't ready they wouldn't let me in

sus

I did a lot but I think there's more to that there's a state of mind almost a submission that is needed. I could feel the warmth of the distant sun of the Other Side. But I wasn't there I didn't know how to get there

sus

I have a few more journeys worth of supply. I will probably try mixing with cannabis at least once. And I am considering listening to that Ram Dass Tim Leary LP, Going Out/Coming Back.

sus

This is my third time Will, it's never my night. I've never met any entities or entered any temples or gone on any celestial voyages. Maybe I'm still clinging to my ego