food list

luka

Organic. Nutty + tender. Great taste 2021. With a pinch of salt. Beans to Brag About. Suitable for Vegans.Get ready for Bold Bean’s Organic Chickpeas - Our chickpeas are carefully selected from variety and are full of flavour and nutrition, making them ideal for even the healthiest eaters. With their thin, nutty skins and tender creaminess, you won’t be able to resist. Plus our organic chickpeas come in a convenient glass jar for quick and easy prep. Whether you’re short on time or just want to add extra protein to your meals, these chickpeas will get the job done! Mash them, stew them, eat them straight from the jar—the possibilities are endless. Perfect for vegans, vegetarians and meat reducers alike you can’t go wrong with adding Bold Bean's Organic Chick Peas into your regular recipe rotation! WHAT MAKES THEM BOLD? These are the Garbanzo Pedrosillano variety of Chickpea. They have a thinner skin and are far creamier than canned or tinned chickpeas. Each bean variety is suited to different growing conditions, and so we source our beans from the best possible climate for each one. Bold Bean Co’s Queen Chickpeas are then cooked low and slow to preserve not only their flavour but also texture - hence why they’re so creamy, full-flavoured.

william_kent

this my favourite ice cream at the moment

157_503x503.png

"ice cream & adventures"

it reminds me of a triad run business I used to frequent where they sold "Yin Yang Tea" ( a coffee, tea, and condensed milk mix )