linebaugh

why the time limit between posts. And can we get a 3 word search function? I know theres a thread about eating ass that I wanted to quote woops in but the thread title 'do you eat ass' is unsearchable

woops

is not like other people
@woops thoughts on 9/11?

i was in japan when it happened, woke up and it was all over the TV. the girl i was staying with said look look they've done 9/11. at first i was horrified and thought, i've got to get a plane back to the UK in a few days. first thought for myself as usual, as though it might happen again, to me. then i made this hello kitty toy plane fly into a chair leg to make her laugh, which worked. since then i was bewildered by the way people's minds locked onto the conspiratorial side of it - but that was mostly a certain kind of mind. my main thought these days is of the thick, dense smoke rising from the collapsing buildings, straight from hell, and the people falling out

version

ASMR of a man eating rocks above
tumblr_nhz0olDjcH1s6l1coo1_500.gif

IdleRich

IdleRich
why the time limit between posts. And can we get a 3 word search function? I know theres a thread about eating ass that I wanted to quote woops in but the thread title 'do you eat ass' is unsearchable
I believe it was "do you eat assholes yes or no"