Labyrinthitis

sufi

lala
whoa there https://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Labyrinthitis/
b741d77013fb87425d53b968bfcac9_big_gallery.jpg
INTERNAL_EAR_DRAWING-SPL.jpg

your membranous laybyrinth is the bit of your ear that controls balance so you feel right weird if you get this malady, which is hard to diagnose, apparently, but i know a couple of folk who had it, one of them's a drummer
my mate steve claims that his ears prevent him riding a bike
i had a funny feeling in my ears earlier
now I'm enjoying this
thank you @Trillhouse

sufi

lala
Which type of music most stimulates or simulates labyrinthitis?

what?? why not? that's rubbish - if it doesnt even exist yet then we just need to invent it

luka

i think my mums got it too. cant remember if it was called this, some ear thing that makes her fall over

linebaugh

I thought I had labrynthtits or vestibular neuritis for awhile, unfortunately its hard to diagnose. not fun at all. I went to a physical therapist that specialized in vertigo and I was both the only man and the only patient under 60.

I had vertigo today, in my right ear and right side - not nice and a bit worrying. But Ive done a lot of reading about motion sensing ear crystals that bounce off tiny hairs to tell your brain where your head is at. and what happens when a crystal escapes into the liquid filled ear canal (vertigo) anyway theres a simple thing you can do called the Epley manoeuvre, basically lying down with different head angles to let the crystal flow around the canal and back into the right chamber called the utricle. It’s like snow globe basketball or inner ear aqua golf. And it fucking worked lads!

Because you’re essentially whirling the loose crystal around, the dizziness during the exercise is very intense and I felt I was going to be sick or pass out. And my eyes were rolling about like I was three barnies deep. Still feel a little nauseous but the dizziness when I move is gone