version

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i wish to one day eat dinner at craner's place. i imagine him to wear one of those "hilarious" aprons with a big breasted womans image printed on it while he's cooking. the garlic and onions sizzling in the pan, the smell of basil and thyme filling his appartment. we pour another red win and this song will start playing. cin cin.

craner

Beast of Burden
A few nights ago, I had a dream that Jean Baudrillard was an alcoholic and that his increasingly heavy and erratic drinking was the reason that he started writing books like Cool Memories.

version

A few nights ago, I had a dream that Jean Baudrillard was an alcoholic and that his increasingly heavy and erratic drinking was the reason that he started writing books like Cool Memories.

For all the insults and criticism chucked at him by his peers and critics, he seemed one of the more well adjusted ones. Didn't shoot himself or chuck himself out of a window, didn't strangle his wife, didn't sign any nonce petitions. Someone who enjoyed his life and managed to prevent the work from consuming him.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
For all the insults and criticism chucked at him by his peers and critics, he seemed one of the more well adjusted ones. Didn't shoot himself or chuck himself out of a window, didn't strangle his wife, didn't sign any nonce petitions. Someone who enjoyed his life and managed to prevent the work from consuming him.
I thought for a moment you were talking about Craner rather than to Craner.