martin

----
One of my favourite bands is Slaughter & The Dogs...I've always enjoyed their Do It Dog Style LP and Cranked Up Really High/The Bitch 7". Was shocked today to discover there were 2 more Cranked Up... outtake songs I'd never heard. I could have easily picked 'em up on a cheapo odds 'n' sods CD that's been around since '95, if only I'd known it existed...oh well, better late than never 🔥

william_kent

One of my favourite bands is Slaughter & The Dogs...I've always enjoyed their Do It Dog Style LP and Cranked Up Really High/The Bitch 7". Was shocked today to discover there were 2 more Cranked Up... outtake songs I'd never heard. I could have easily picked 'em up on a cheapo odds 'n' sods CD that's been around since '95, if only I'd known it existed...oh well, better late than never 🔥

I used to work with a guy who was bestie mates with the bassist, he had some stories which brain damage have erased

william_kent

I used to work with a guy who was bestie mates with the bassist, he had some stories which brain damage have erased

not really the full story, once I slept on the guy's couch and I woke up, I needed a piss, real bad, and I couldn't get the toilet door open, so I resorted to pissing in his kitchen sink and running the taps "full blast" for 23 minutes, I was never invited back, so those slaughter & the dogs stories, sorry, they are lost from this source

#Urmstorn Urination

version

81c2qn.gif
81c2qn.gif
81c2qn.gif