Corpsey

bandz ahoy
It seems like an interesting choice for him to use that shitty casio snare sound cos werent steely dan known for being obsessed with using session musicians etc

0bleak

"A lot of people don't know that Walter Becker revisited some of his music before he died so that he could make it sound the way he wanted it to sound before the record companies got involved. One this particular track, they told him that he used too many loud snares so the version that got released was not what he originally had in mind. Now, we can finally hear what he had in mind..."

sufi

lala

classic performance was lost to yt for a few years but it's back, "the best version", creepy woozy sound quality and plodding beats, discordant organ o yes

william_kent

"one day all sounds will be made this way"

Taxman - Terminator ( 1986 )

"sharper than the teeth of an alligator"

this week I finally secured a physical copy of this never to be released UK 8 bit digital "soundbwoy" burial creator

Taxman is the kind of guy who turns up on various lovers and jungle tunes, but his magnum opus resides in the boxes of white labels in his garage that he slowly drip feeds onto the collectors market

I'm a wee bit flush at the moment so I shelled out and this has been on repeat play today

obviously the sound system in my living room pisses over your crappy dibby dibby tin pan sound

"run up your mouth boy, have your fun"

DIGI KILLER

"occupation: termination!"