linebaugh

Ive been in a mini pit the past two days. Im not worried because I have a precise plan to get out out of it the day after tomorrow, but its interesting how dramatically your sensory inputs can change

linebaugh

for example I drank beer last night and it was like I was tasting it again for the first time. amazing stuff

linebaugh

completely despise the sunlight too. Not big on the day time typically but it becomes an active annoyance like a distant relative staying in your house

linebaugh

tell us about it. how many times a day have you been wanking? what have your personal hygeine habits been like?
I think just once a day. my libido gets pretty shot when Im of low spirits. hygeine hasnt gotten too bad as its only been a few days but I have reached the point in my wardrobe avaliability where Im sporting a dress shirt on top of athletic shorts

linebaugh

I got a tattoo recently (pink panther, smoking a cigarette, sunglass) and Ive completely neglected the aftercare. looks all green and scabby and disgusting. will probably look like shit once it heals

luka

i havent had hot water in my house for months. ive realised you dont really need a shower every day. you can wash a bit here and there when you feel like it in winter.

luka

its a normal place but its looking a bit worse for wear these days. ive let things slip a bit. it's hard to care after a while.

linebaugh

Ive found house care comes in phases. Its a thing you do or dont do for months at a time. It becomes one of your 'things' when you do it but its not constant

luka

that sounds right. at the moment im struggling to care. but im also looking after someone elses place so i can use hot water now. its quite nice.