Films about organised fights to the death

IdleRich

IdleRich
its the same one i mentioned on the worst films thread. its not as bad as a terrence malick obviously but thats a seperate category.
I was actually gonna say that your category "the worst film/book/song ever made and everyone involved at any stage in any way should be put to death" is actually not your lowest echelon. Below that you have the "well it's not actually real music is it?" category and presumably Malick comes somewhere below that in a special place of his own... let's call it The Zone in a tauntingly cruel reminder of what films can be - a place into which desperate types can bravely venture for a few fraught moments and attempt to drag back inexplicable fragments of things that look superficially like films but with which they ultimately have nothing in common.

Experts can ponder what on earth they might mean. What being, so inhuman in its motivations and thoughts can have created these peculiar artefacts and why? And what the fuck was Brad Pitt thinking?

In Infinite Jest I'm sure you will all recall that someone had created the dangerously addictive film simply known as The Entertainment, once a person had seen even part of it they were lost, they would do anything to keep watching, forgetting to eat and so on. Luckily, of course no-one has come close to creating such a thing in reality, however Malick may have arrived at its antithesis, The Unentertainment or Knight Of Cups as he called it, a monstrosity so incredibly boring that no-one knows what happens at the end... or even if it has an end. As in the book, anyone who sees even a few seconds will do anything to avoid being subjected to more, risking life and limb to stop watching Christian Bale being an incredibly boring cunt for 83 hours. Though unlike in the book sadly Bale doesn't repeatedly apologise for it all the way through.

woops

is not like other people
its the same one i mentioned on the worst films thread. its not as bad as a terrence malick obviously but thats a seperate category.
The worst film you've ever enjoyed, rather than the worst film you've ever not enjoyed.