big love

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
The JBO spectrum in order

Weatherall striker, no9 Beedle, Farley midfield general and a dodgy sweeper like Heller. Flying types on the bench, Rocky, Diesel, Dean Thatcher et al

Not a fan of the track, defines the entire acid Ted joke come Full Circle. As you said elsewhere Third, there are much more egregious sins and much better wins for a bunch of lads from Sluff

Weatherall is Sole Campbell to Terry Farley if you look at it like that. Came round to us eventually.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Oakenfold also a Chelsea supporter, despite growing up in Highbury. Same with Mr. C, islington boy. Disgraceful both of them, they are both alive still and should be placed up against the wall and shot by firing squad, no trial.

@shiels what is your favourite era of dance music? where is dj shiels?
I don’t think I have one. I could talk about periods in my life that I loved. I can pick out great patches in genres I like but wasn’t there for. There’s been a lot of ahistorical a cherry picking.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I don’t think I have one. I could talk about periods in my life that I loved. I can pick out great patches in genres I like but wasn’t there for. There’s been a lot of ahistorical a cherry picking.

ok, your favourite patches in techno and house.

ok, your favourite patches in techno and house.

fuck I dunno, I first started going to a house and techno club in about 2002 and those first experiences stand out, so it was Carl cox, umek, speedy j, Christian smith, surgeon, dj sneak. I think was drawn more to the electro stuff you’d hear dave clarke playing, radioactive man and weatherall. And the electro house stuff too gigolo records and Anthony rother etc Ivan smagghes suck my deck. Those first few years were brilliant

I met them at a party in belfast. In white rooms and body language were big tunes. Big influence on mark radford and therfore deep tech stuff too.....