Desterro 6th Birthday (started on Thursday, finishes on Monday, we are on Sunday 10pm until midnight)

IdleRich

IdleRich
Desterro tonight their 6th birthday continues, we (Invisible Sounds) play our part from 10pm until midnight .. get your arse down there for some of this nonsense

IdleRich

IdleRich
I've suggested Woops for a gig here in July for real. Plan is to book him for Cosmos - a place @suspended is familiar with - and once I have got that one in the book and fully confirmed then I will try and get him one or more secondary gigs to make the trip more worthwhile.

This is the first place that comes to mind and I just spoke to the owner who is this mad Finnish bloke called Jari. He bought this place and also a farm and I guess the farm must bring in some money cos he seems to be happy to run this dive without the slightest concern for mere worldly matters such as profit and loss - to the extent that sometimes if it gets to like seven am and the barstaff leave he lets random punters go behind the bar and start doling out beers for free.

We just dj-d for an hour and then this band just played - really good but I wish it had been louder. And now we are on again. Completely different from what was scheduled typically enough.

20220307_005255.jpg