shakahislop

bought a second hand sort of pea coat thing, is that what they're called? the formal kind of thing with the big buttons. coz showing up at the office in my leather jacket wasn't cutting it. wearing it on the street people look at me differently, treat me a bit differently. there is a certain kind of transformative potential in clothes i suppose that's obvious. clothes as a machine for producing something affective

mixed_biscuits

bought a second hand sort of pea coat thing, is that what they're called? the formal kind of thing with the big buttons. coz showing up at the office in my leather jacket wasn't cutting it. wearing it on the street people look at me differently, treat me a bit differently. there is a certain kind of transformative potential in clothes i suppose that's obvious. clothes as a machine for producing something affective
Women of all stripes, types and gripes love a man dressed up to the nines. It's rather rare and, even better, when most men try this they don't quite get it right. If you can nail it you're in the top .1%, the Davos of dudes.

Mr. Naga Pickle

Well wait what's dragoncon? Is it loads of puny geeks? Still I couldn't do that.

*sighs so loudly that all of the windows in my apartment building shatter, showering the crackheads and pregnant cat in the alleyway below with 100 year old glass* Dragon Con is the largest multi-media, pop culture convention focusing on science fiction & fantasy, gaming, comics, literature, art, music, and film in the universe – and the best place to celebrate all of these things with fellow fans on Labor Day Weekend.

hat and coat scream "I STUDIED THE BLADE", while the tracksuit whispers "MY NAME IS RUSSELL AND IM HERE 2 FUCKIN HUSTLE"

Mr. Naga Pickle

It got the message across perfectly there. What's Labor Day Weekend?
Observed the first Monday in September, Labor Day is an annual celebration of the social and economic achievements of American workers. The holiday is rooted in the late nineteenth century, when labor activists pushed for a federal holiday to recognize the many contributions workers have made to America’s strength, prosperity, and well-being.

woops

is not like other people
Observed the first Monday in September, Labor Day is an annual celebration of the social and economic achievements of American workers. The holiday is rooted in the late nineteenth century, when labor activists pushed for a federal holiday to recognize the many contributions workers have made to America’s strength, prosperity, and well-being.
there's a similar festival in the uk celebrated every Monday to Friday from 9 to 5, back at it you lazy sods