version

insane-that-tim-pool-lives-like-this-this-is-like-the-fat-v0-33zto8zqtvyc1.jpeg

IdleRich

IdleRich
Now trying an experiment, decided to put myself totally in the hands of my gf. She dressed me in a mixture of her clothes and mine, and then took the pics, what do you lot reckon?

1000000515.jpg

1000000516.jpg

Emasculated and under the thumb but better dressed? Or have I surrendered my autonomy for nothing?

IdleRich

IdleRich
yeah thanks rich we can all see exactly what you mean from that photo

I don't understand. I mean it's probably a good joke that I don't get but the problem is that I don't get it at all even slightly.

Wow that composite sketch really did look a bit like Rich

What composite sketch? I'm even more lost with this comment than the last one. I spend a few days away from dissensus and apparently the whole language or slang at least has completely changed to the extent that I am now totally unable to understand what anyone says.

luka

youre looking slim rich. youre beard grows weird. patchy coverage. but being slim is important in your late 40s. youre doing good.

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
i've been needing new clothes as well and i found it quite difficult to find good stuff. one thing i noticed that there's such a big difference in womens and mens clothes. you could go to any of the big retail companies like h&m, zara or whatever and you will find entire floors or even multiple floors with womens clothes and then somewher in the corner you will have the kids department and a few mens clothes. same thing in all of the second hand stores and fleamarkets i go to, loads and loads and loads of womens clothes. doesn't help either that i have a length somewhere between medium and large so whatever i do find is usually too big or too small.