ok so man got back from House of God in Brum today

forclosure

ting was live i dunno what you lot was chatting bout to third but i had a FIRE time there, started off kinda cool but then from the second Surgeon came on and threw on Preacher man that's when it went to 100 fuckin hell Kickdrums sounding like depth charges out there and Paul Damage is a nut, 2nd room with the disco and that was good got to hear some garage and one of the DJ's threw on The Fall's your future our clutter (fall was the first band i saw live) so that was cool.

i'll admit wasn't really feeling the drum and bass room as much and was annoyed that 3 people at seperate points asked me if i worked there but glad i went in the end and looking to go again some other time and i made friends there aswell

william_kent

side note: what the fuck is up with the pavements in Brum, why are there so many peaks and dips?

not just brum: memories of 'dropping off' in Manchester, and Market Sreet is "rough"when it it comes to configuration of paving stone, up down. rough on the soles man, no joke...

DLaurent

Last time I went was around 2004 when I think it was still at Subway City. They were always smaller but even more hedonistic than Atomic Jam at the Q Club.