WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Is @Mr. Tea ok?

If @Mr. Tea would ever like the opportunity to discuss anything here in person = easily done, a pvt consultation perhaps (£150 per hour)

Until such an occasion is actualised, by all means keep simping yourself to the world @Mr. Tea - a pun perhaps, god knows who you picked that habit up from, see above links re transference to explore more fully said mechanisms of delivery

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Can we take a moment to appreciate the irony of the biggest mental cripple ever to grace this forum implying I need 'help'?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Literally everything this chump has ever thrown at me has been a projection. He rags on me for recreational drug use despite his own extensive history of problematic drug and alcohol (ab)use and addiction. He comes out with this homophobic 'Miss Tea' bollocks because he's repulsed by his own latent homosexual tendencies. The weirdest one was when he accused me of listening to nu metal, so I can only assume he secretly owns the complete Limp Bizkit back catalogue.

version

pizza-eating-pizza.gif

version

Watching clips from some of Bronson's later work the other night and didn't realise how sleazy some of it was. One that popped up called Kinjite: Forbidden Subjects where he plays a racist vice cop busting a child prostitution ring who goes on rants about "orientals" and forces a pimp to eat a Rolex. Also rams a dildo up a John's arse after catching him in the act.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
a google st view into psychosexual horror

Liz Fraser went down the sleaze route cavorting in fishnets well into middle age, add erotic stooges as Benny Hills girls and Cleo what’s her face on Kenny Everett, high camp and a boner for the lads down the pub to discuss the following night

peanut strips in the pub you had to buy to reveal minimal cleavage, glamour models on shit Navy Rum ads, 70’s and early 80’s was a nightmare of grotesque distinctively British brand of titillation The Dudes will never grasp knowing

@Clinamenic you could try a group house film night and discuss the merits of the following

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Wash is the only person I've ever encountered who thinks saying "I'm mentally ill and sexually confused!" is a devastating way to insult or mock someone.

Anyway, I've put the sad, mad old fruit back on ignore now.

mixed_biscuits

Watching clips from some of Bronson's later work the other night and didn't realise how sleazy some of it was. One that popped up called Kinjite: Forbidden Subjects where he plays a racist vice cop busting a child prostitution ring who goes on rants about "orientals" and forces a pimp to eat a Rolex. Also rams a dildo up a John's arse after catching him in the act.

No wonder he's in prison.