Larger Humans

luka

i know for a fact that there are no large humans on this website. a couple of fat ones but no large ones. do large humans make you feel slightly insecure? they can make me feel like that sometimes, not so much when i'm talking to them where i can leverage my superior brain power, but just watching these mighty beasts of the savanna stride by. as if there is a basic human blueprint which they have fulfilled and we have failed to fulfil. and they seem more real almost, as if they were actualy adults and we are some kind of stunted factory second.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
DannyL towers over me, and I'm taller than most. He's also got hands like the Fat-Handed Twat. But do you mean guys who are, like, massively hench as well as tall?

luka

no, not even that. i dont mean freaks. i mean, like those city boys, 6'2, athletic looking. or those american varsity ultimate frisbee players. or those australians, broad shouldered with jutting jaws.

luka

btw i was just in the shower thinking fuck i better get out quick before someone does a dick joke

luka

tall and gangly is freakish. its not what im talking about. you know the ones i mean, you have to clamp down on the deference reflex as they pass. its not steroidal hulk, its winning the genetic lottery.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
My kid brother is 6’ 4” and a unit. Cheeky cunt too. Puts his paw round your head, tells you you’re the posty’s son. Ha ha, very funny, all you have to do is lift one of his legs up driving forward and trip/twist the other and he’s perfectly tippable/floored

Don’t waste your time punching, lift/twist/trip, just like clearing out a ruck

wektor

i know for a fact that there are no large humans on this website. a couple of fat ones but no large ones.
not factual, I went to woops's book launch and it was mostly big, big and serious felllows

luka

not factual, I went to woops's book launch and it was mostly big, big and serious felllows
Edmund dragged that lot in from the pubs of Stoke Newington. it wasn't us lot.

Last edited:

luka

you'll see the difference tonight when it's just the mob i can rustle up without his assistance. none of those serious looking gentlemen. and no ladies. i do actually know a lady, but she's got covid.

IdleRich

IdleRich
tall and gangly is freakish. its not what im talking about. you know the ones i mean, you have to clamp down on the deference reflex as they pass. its not steroidal hulk, its winning the genetic lottery.
I remember being at a party here on NYE I guess it was, anyway, it was the house of a posh French couple and all their friends were posh and French. There was one guy who was massive, I dunno how tall, but something around 6 foot 8 perhaps and well proportioned with that. Fucking huge lump of a man... but that's not fair cos he wasn't a lump. I chatted to him and it turned out he used to play volleyball for France, represented them in more than Olympics including the London one, which apparently was kinda shit in that UK is one of the countries that cares the least about volley ball and apparently it didn't have the same atmosphere as other times.

So, he definitely would fit the bill, what about him? I can tell you that he is now an estate agent in France where he uses his minor celebrity to gain publicity for his company I think.

linebaugh

image-asset.png

men that look like this but are 6'3 and up. god amongst men

Leo

6'2", which isn't that tall, and not bulked up but still enjoying every minute of it.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I actually know a guy, ex-colleague from my last job, who fits the description here down to a T. He's slightly taller than me but also massively built, as he was (and perhaps still is) a rugby player. He's also got curly blonde hair and a full beard, so he looks a bit like the Aryan superman who's always saying "Yes" in those memes.