Immortality

IdleRich

IdleRich
Anyone played this or anything like it? Off the top of my head I can't think of anything I've ever heard of that sounds like this and it intrigued me (although to be entirely truthful it's highly unlikely that I'll ever actually play it) I read the review by random, in fact by accident, I thought it was a film, and it does sound almost like a hybrid between a game and a film which is why I put it in the Art section. For those who don't know (I'm guessing most of you) it seems to be a kind of adventure game where you have to solve a mystery relating to a hollywood starlet by watching clips from the three films that she made and also of bits of behind the scenes type stuff and so on. From what I'm reading, if I'm understanding correctly, you can choose which clips to watch and then they might suggest to you other clips to watch or an object or person to investigate and then you piece it all together and solve the mystery. Or something. I guess it becomes clearer if you play it.

This is how it's described and reviewed in the Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/games/2...-irresistible-plunge-into-a-hollywood-mystery

So they are saying that it really feels like an interactive film in a successful way. And a good film too... certainly while the format is appealing to me I suppose the whole game is especially appealing as it's set in a milieu I enjoy.

So if anyone knows anything whatsoever about it please do tell. Maybe I could even buy a computer game for the first time in about thirty years....