IdleRich

IdleRich
It was on telly here last night, I flicked it on to see our hero being questioned about the password by a masked man.

linebaugh

very awkward film. That first scene where jamie foxx is talking to the woman in the cab that goes on forever has you questioning what exactly you are watching

linebaugh

but I like tom cruise in it and the pacing and plot points and all the 'meat' are good and entertaining

luka

it got to the jazz club bit and the person i was watching it with started going, this is a middle aged man film, this is a dad so thanks a lot, totally shamed me.

william_kent

no one has mentioned "Jack Reacher" yet?

Tom Cruise stars as Jack Reacher, the 6 foot plus hero of the Lee Child books, beloved by my mum and other old ladies - a one man A-team, armed only with a tooth brush, wandering from small town to small town, righting wrongs

Lee Child said, once he received the money from Cruise, that Reacher's height is a "metaphor"

I watched this with my mother, who I confused when I exclaimed "it's Werner Herzog!" when the villain was revealed

Tom Cruise vs Werner Herzog, a winning combination!

and he does his own stunts in the car chase scene

Jack Reacher car Chase

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Do people (specifically criminals and cops) in LA dress in any way like they dress in Collateral? Or is that just Michael Mann being a middle aged man?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
djx5c4lz5z011.jpg