Trip tips

catalog

Ive been on 4 or 5 trips this year, in the last 2 months, since mushroom season.

So all liberty caps. Probably not very big doses, like 30-50 caps each time (I never measured it in grams any time, basically a handful).

I would say do it on your own if you can cos other people can get in the way.

Although can be quite funny with a couple others.

The main thing I would say is you need to ride out the silences a bit and talk about them after.

The best bit when you are with people is discussing all the bits afterwards.

A few times I have been well pissed before/during but the only time it was good was when I was out and listening to really strong music.

The other times I said the wrong thing.

And generally, I couldn't speak/was repeating myself/not much use to anyone I was with. Munted basically.

Best times might have been the 2 on my own tbh, just cos you can get an idea in yer head and go with it. In my case, watching YouTube videos on my phone and seeing some incredible background visuals, presumably because the small screen allows the painting in to be easier.

The other time was just sitting on the sofa looking into the garden, heating on and patio door open, watching the birds and bricks fuzzy into one another.

As everyone has already advised, try to get out of the house, but I was too chicken to do that on my own.

william_kent

a long time ago an old 'head" told me "the only thing you'll learn from tripping is how to handle a trip"

still unsure about that advice

but, a couple of things I did learn: if the police stop you don't panic ( this happened to me and some friends, we just complied with their orders to show the soles of our shoes, and acted "normal", although maybe we did get a bit lippy but with no consequence 'cos we hadn't committed any real crime )

if indoors, don't answer the door if you're not expecting visitors, it'll just be some crap like an ex-landlord demanding some shit you can't understand or some idiot friend with a police helmet on trying to freak you out ( re: @Mr. Tea's advice about "never trip with a practical joker" )*

I'm tending towards solo trips nowadays, no dickheads to "harsh yr vibe"

* in a sad addendum, the guy who knocked on the door in a fake police outfit was burnt to death by a guy called "mad dog"...teaching us all a lesson that practical jokes don't pay off in the long run... same deceased guy once subbed for genesis p-orridge at a PTV gig, I can't imagine the disappointment, RIP "Mad Dave" ( MCR TOPY )

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
* in a sad addendum, the guy who knocked on the door in a fake police outfit was burnt to death by a guy called "mad dog"...teaching us all a lesson that practical jokes don't pay off in the long run... same deceased guy once subbed for genesis p-orridge at a PTV gig, I can't imagine the disappointment, RIP "Mad Dave" ( MCR TOPY )
Jesus fucking Christ! Do you know anyone who doesn't go by a nickname involving the word "mad"?

catalog

I would add to that never buy drugs off someone with no teeth. Or maybe you should, cos it were the strongest space cakes I ever had. He said it would be like smoking 5 spliffs and he was basically right.