Trip tips

shakahislop

Really? I thought it was all but impossible to get a prescription for benzos these days, even if you have a legit anxiety disorder, since GPs are so wary (and with good reason) of people getting hooked on them.

my mate got 100 valium from a doctor the other day in nyc, basically for no reason, but i think she has a good idea of what to say to get the prescription. obviously the US tends to take a cavalier approach to prescribing as i guess everyone knows

it is an interesting aspect of US culture i think, one of the subtle textures of everyday life, the way that quite a lot of people are on mood altering medications

Last edited:

luka

might take a mega dose tomorrow. tips. stay calm remember you are a living god. remember you are on drugs. don't get scared.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
my mate got 100 valium from a doctor the other day in nyc, basically for no reason, but i think she has a good idea of what to say to get the prescription. obviously the US tends to take a cavalier approach to prescribing as i guess everyone knows

it is an interesting aspect of US culture i think, one of the subtle textures of everyday life, the way that quite a lot of people are on mood altering medications

Insurance, pvt scripts, never seen a society so medicated, people swapping all ranges of pills (not just crushing and snorting oxy) as if it was nothing

might take a mega dose tomorrow. tips. stay calm remember you are a living god. remember you are on drugs. don't get scared.

What’s a mega dose, do you go by blotters are actual liquid solution/granular?

luka

it's a nice drug. eye drop bottle. 100-300 doses. it will keep you going. dont overdo it. or youll get bored and either it will stop working or, worst comes to worst you'll end up on the dark side.

luka

dont sell any cos the last thing you want on your consiceice is someone going mental

luka

obviously dont think you can plan your trip it has a mind of its own. and dont smoke weed or drink at least until the comedown imo.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
No weed at all if you can help it, cliche comedown compounds, only use it personally to think through stress rather than try and avoid/block stress altogether

The chill has finally broken, winter psychedelics are their own multiverses, crisp air in lungs feels particularly elemental

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Agreed on weed it introduces a drop of darkness sometimes

Candy flipped acid year before last and it was such a weird experience. The emotions of ecstacy with the visionary tinge of acid. Was great though and didn't feel a hint of concern. I was already drunk as fuck though tbf.

Timing is key. Definitely agree on being well rested, most of my bad experiences have been on acid when I’m mentally exhausted, want to switch off and can’t. And it’s ideal if you don’t have anything major coming up for at least a day ahead

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Oh sure, I was just talking about the UK.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Timing is key. Definitely agree on being well rested, most of my bad experiences have been on acid when I’m mentally exhausted, want to switch off and can’t.
Agreed. I had a really shitty experience once on Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds which I very stupidly took on the end of a night out when I was knackered and already a bit drunk.

linebaugh

Assert yourself in situations where you have to talk or you will end up looking/acting like a spacey weirdo