Woke

thirdform

pass the sick bucket

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
granted in English translation allah is referred to as a he but in a proper language with no grammatical gender such as Turkish...

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
The Male Lesbian stands at the forefront of woke culture.
"Jeff, what are you doing?"
"I don't know but I'm at the forefront of it."
Behold, the Male Lesbian, the ultimate snowflake.
I think wokeness comes down to this: we leftists want to relive the Civil Rights Era and we perform this fantasy in the context of modern identity politics. But perhaps I just say that because I like to fantasize about using non-violence to change society...

craner

Beast of Burden
The Male Lesbian stands at the forefront of woke culture.
"Jeff, what are you doing?"
"I don't know but I'm at the forefront of it."
Behold, the Male Lesbian, the ultimate snowflake.
I think wokeness comes down to this: we leftists want to relive the Civil Rights Era and we perform this fantasy in the context of modern identity politics. But perhaps I just say that because I like to fantasize about using non-violence to change society...

But what have you got against dwarfs?

mixed_biscuits

The only problem is you're running out of things that are egregiously wrong and these new movements you are coming up with are about as appropriate as setting off to the Middle East in a suit of armour. Think of the old revolutionaries as just being exceptionally fortunate to have lived when they did.