what looks better mosques or cathedrals?

mosques or cathedrals?

• mosque

• cathedral

Results are only viewable after voting.

luka

out of the mosques ive seen with my own eyes id say cathedrals but judging from photos its more even. most of the mosques ive seen is a load of somalis over a pizza shop

shakahislop

some of the big modern mosques are pretty good, that one in KL, the one in islamabad, but they're not in the same league

luka

some of this looks fucking insane inspired by god, some of it looks so shit like when a load of turks buy a pub and try and make it look 'classy'

shakahislop

herat friday mosque is the most beautiful structure i've ever seen. i really like those colours and that pattern

shakahislop

i haven't been but karbala and the big mosques in iran seem to be in the same style. maybe it is a persian thing.

luka

one of the funny things about cathedrals is how they get filled up with junk. horrible victorian bric-a-brac. quite profane. cant imagine the muslims standing for it.

luka

sufi should say mosques then tea should say cathedrals then have a stupid fight about it. thats what i want.

luka

both callinfg the other a racist. tea should call sufi a genital mutilation apologist. third should say its all morriseys fault.