Photos of musicians

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Chase and Status, drum n bass, dubstep and stage hypnotism, live at the Apollo

53703_1_chase-status-leeds-show-delivered-by-detonate_ban.jpg

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Obviously as with the Photos of Politicans thread the main emphasis here is upon embarrassing/hilarious photos of musicians, but I will also very much welcome brilliant photos of musicians.

Benny Bunter

Resisting the temptation to raid ILX's "a mix between The Stone Roses and Primal Scream with the swagger of Oasis" and "thread for pics of Drake looking ridiculous" threads.

Leo

diplo-b-711d00f74fa04eb3803b0c523914b6dd.jpg

diplo, allegedly a wanker, can't even do the lotus

and are those condoms in the basket?

i was going to post one of the "cowboy" pics, but this one has to take the biscuit, alleged sex pest in faux "enlightened" mode

looks like Ghirardelli chocolate squares, actually.

william_kent

I didn't realise until today that Diplo had invented "country", but I can add that to the list of things he has invented : Baile Funk, Reggae, Dancehall, EDM, and now C&W

tosser

shakahislop

Unknown-1.jpeg

pj harvey going to a pretty dangerous kabul in 2014 to write an album about the afghan war is still a surprising turn of events i think

shakahislop

96379596_646156749560937_1391904948224000000_n.jpg

first issue of Wire I read had an interview of Tricky by k punk, a trio of things that i got into in a big way over the next five years or so. i really appreciate Wire for that kind of thing, i'd never read that kind of music writing before, i didn't even know such a thing could exist.